NPO S-AIR is an non-profit organisation working mainly in the field of visual arts in Sapporo, and our primary activity is to invite artists from all over the world to take on our residency programme. We are currently seeking short term or long term volunteers, who could support us running our programmes to host international artists in Sapporo.
[ Types of Volunteers ]
There are 2 ways in which you can help us:
- We are hosting a photographer/film-maker from Vietnam and a photographer from India from 25th May for 2 months. We are seeking for volunteers who could help the artists getting around in Sapporo, and who are able to connect them with the locals.
- If you are interested in arts, organising events or how NPOs work in Japan in general, we are also seeking those who could support us (Preferably those who can also speak Japanese).
[ How to apply ]
Please submit your application to the contact email/telephone/fax below specifying the following:
- Contact telephone number and email address(es)
- Dates or days and times that you are able to volunteer
- Please choose (A) or (B) type of volunteer that you wish to do from above. Please also specify the level of your language skills (which language, beginner/intermediate/advanced).
Please submit your application to or enquire: